* Springbrook Soap Co: My Life at it's finest!

Springbrook Soap Co

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Life at it's finest!

I was born and raised in Hayward, Wisconsin, I aquired a taste for nature at it's finest and rarest, as a child I would sit next to the Namekagen River with just the sound of rippling water and nature. I prized the earth I walked on and still do. Living close to Lake Superior, we would take Sunday afternoon rides, my father showed us many secret places, We visited vast water falls, rambling shores, secride Indian Burial Grounds, Eagle Nests, and "The Biggest Tree" in Wisconsin. I grew up thinking that this tree truely was the biggest tree, and in my heart it remains the biggest tree.
I now live in Illinois and have for several years, but my heart and sole is still, sitting next to the Namekagan River. I work very hard to be environmently aware. I believe as a world we should respect and treasure our earth. Attempt to live as green as possible.I can remember, in second grade, the Department of Natural Resources, visited our school with a eco van, the displays included toilet paper that had been colored and an explaination of what inpact it had on the environment, to this day I will not purchase colored toilet paper.Well, with that little bit of information, my life was impacted, and 40 some years later, I make natural skin care products, natural household cleaners, natural candles, natural soap (not the melt and pour) the real stuff, the kind that is made from scratch.What more can I tell you, I love nature, it's gifts and want to see it perserved.

6 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Vicki,
I love the web site its looking great. I wanted to stop in to say I have used your candles and your body butter and love both of them.. your body butter is so think and creamy. I just think its a wonderful product.
no more dry and crack skin .. its a great product for us gals after the shower to refresh the dry skin we all tend to get in the winter months...thanks for making this wonderful product.. hope to chat soon.......
Susie

beth johnson said...

HEY VICKY,
THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY LOOKING GOOD. THIS IS SO AWESOME! I KNOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOUR PRODUCTS...I LOVE THEM...THE CANDLES ARE GREAT THEY BURN GOOD AND SMELL BEAUTIFUL..AND THE BODY PRODUCTS ARE GREAT...AND I WONT FORGET HOW REASONABLE THESE ITEMS ARE PRICED FOR THE QUALITY..THANX VIKKI WILL SEE YOU SOON RUNNING LOW ON CANDLES...BYE

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky,
I think it's great that you are starting this business, Amber is so proud of you.
I have some candles, oils and samples of foot and body butter. I love them all. My daughter took one of my bottles of oil home as soon as she smelled it. I use the orange oil often, and what I like is the fact that it is so strong that I can dilute it and make it last even longer. I work on my feet and I love the way the foot butter makes my tired feet feel.
I wish you all the best with your business.
Marge

Anonymous said...

HI Vicki,

Your site looks very nice. My favorite product line you have is the Morning Glow line. I love the smell from each product in that line. My candle lasts forever. The candle and bath salts make for a great relaxing bath. I have gotten many compliments about the morning glow fragrance, especially the lotion and spray.
Thanks, Love Jessica

Crane's Nest Creations said...

Hi Vicki,
Love your blog and your store. My favorite is the unrefined shey body butter. It really takes away those winter time itcheys.
Thanks for all your hard work to make the rest of us feel so special.

Penny
Cranesnest.ecrater.com

Crane's Nest Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PurelyByNature.com
PurelyByNature.com

Please Sign Our Guest Book

Money Saving Coupons

Oh What A Wonderful Place TO Be

I'm a proud member of