* Springbrook Soap Co: A Great Lady with Awesome Designs

Springbrook Soap Co

Monday, January 7, 2008

A Great Lady with Awesome Designs

When we come across someone or something that is really special we like to share it with others. We recently contacted Jen, who is the owner of Infinite Horizons, she is a graphic artist with unbelievable talent.

CHECK OUT HER PORTFOLIO, http://www.infinitehorizonsonline.com/

Finally some professional help is on it's way for us in the web and graphic design department.

I'll keep you all posted on our progress.



http://www.infinitehorizonsonline.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki,

What an awesome portfolio, she's just what you need.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki,

I love the new website. You products are amazing. I love the fact that they are all natural. The candles, soaps and lotions smell wonderful. I can not say enough about the foot cream. I have used many high end pricy products and have found your foot cream to be the best ever. I have never had feet, that felt so soft and smooth and I have your wonderful products to thank for that. I highly recommend any of these products for anyone. They are fantastic. Thanks so much for introducing me to them. =-)

Bj

Anonymous said...

I took a look at the infinite horizons site- very nice work! I am excited to see what she will do for you! You need some great packaging for your wonderful products! I especially love the candles and body spray!

PurelyByNature.com
PurelyByNature.com

Please Sign Our Guest Book

Money Saving Coupons

Oh What A Wonderful Place TO Be

I'm a proud member of