* Springbrook Soap Co: Thanks to all of you who posted!!!!

Springbrook Soap Co

Friday, February 1, 2008

Thanks to all of you who posted!!!!


Wow, what a great response, thank you all so much for posting. We really appreciate it.

January was a very busy month for us, we worked really hard to get familar with ebay and we've got it down. We've done many items threw ebay this month and have had great success.

The comments came back from our ebay customers and we are so pleased, they all loved whatever they purchased.

Well, we have work to get done, so bye for now.

P.S. Our Grandma's Chunky Crumbles are moving like hot cakes!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Springbrooksoap Co....I just wanted to say how much I love the Grandma's Chunky Crumbles!!! They burn so clean and smell great! After purchasing off ebay I will be back for more. Your prices are so great and your products are even better. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Springbrook Soap,
Ebay needs more people like you, what great customer service and those chunky crumbles were awesome.The Sample of body butter is great, I live in Florida and of course I'm a sun bather, I feel renewed now.
Zulu46

Anonymous said...

Just got my chunky crumbles, what great scent and they are so beautiful. Love that body butter sample when will you be putting it on ebay?
Thank you so much.
up2me64

PurelyByNature.com
PurelyByNature.com

Please Sign Our Guest Book

Money Saving Coupons

Oh What A Wonderful Place TO Be

I'm a proud member of