* Springbrook Soap Co: In The Eyes Of An Angel

Springbrook Soap Co

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

In The Eyes Of An Angel

First and for most never take anything for granted. Sunday night yeah the night of the superbowl was one that we will never forget. Someone very close to us had an rush with death. He had taken a night out on his snowmobile and fallen through the ice. Its was about 10:30 when I had gotten a call from a number I had never regonized. My heart dropped I knew what had happen rite when I picked up that phone. Thank God he was okay. A little shaken up but still breathing. Thanks to the wonderful people that had helped him out of the water and got him a dry pair of clothes. Without that i'm not sure if he would still be here. He had told me after swimming for so long and trying to stay a float he had felt the ground beneath him. "Yes I said, that was your angels helping you up and out of that water." So where am I going with this....NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED. ALWAYS LOVE THE ONES THAT LOVE YOU AND HAVE FAITH.



GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

PurelyByNature.com
PurelyByNature.com

Please Sign Our Guest Book

Money Saving Coupons

Oh What A Wonderful Place TO Be

I'm a proud member of