* Springbrook Soap Co: Chunky Crumbles Are Done

Springbrook Soap Co

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chunky Crumbles Are Done


It's a beautiful day, I can smell spring in the air and most of the snow is gone. Good By Winter HELLO Spring. We just finished making 6 batches of Grandma's Chunky Crumbles. Oh they smell so good!!!! If your wondering where and how to purchase Chunky Crumble they are on Ebay for 7 days, we have 7 bags available Item#220213147372, it's a great price on them, we packaged them in a brown coffee bag, to save you all packaging and shipping cost, have fun bidding. One thing I've found out about all you wonderful Prim Lovers, is your love for a product and not the packaging it's in. Well, I hope you all enjoy your crumbles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this so quick, I've been waiting to buy them, loved the sample. they smell great. Thanks again
dim

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for listing these. I loved the sample I recieved!! What a great item. I can't wait to see more of your products on ebay.

PurelyByNature.com
PurelyByNature.com

Please Sign Our Guest Book

Money Saving Coupons

Oh What A Wonderful Place TO Be

I'm a proud member of