* Springbrook Soap Co: Grandma's Chunky Crumbles

Springbrook Soap Co

Friday, March 28, 2008

Grandma's Chunky Crumbles

WOW....Again a great response...Thank you all for your purchases. I am truly greatful for your business. I've had several inquiries where the Chunky Crumbles can be purchased. They are listed on our ecrater site right now. The shipping is included, which averages them out to about the same price as Ebay when you add in shipping. And the great part is you don't have to wait for the end of an auction for you to be pay for them and They can usually be shipped within 24 hours, providing they are purchased Monday - Friday. Since Ecrater is my online store, I would appreciate any of you who want them, to go to my ecrater site. We try to put as much on Ebay as possible, when supplies are low they go to our ecrater first. Ecrater works pretty much the same as ebay, everything is a "buy it now", you can pay with paypal and with that you still get buyer protection.
Here's the website, just click on the address and your are there. WWW.SPRINGBROOKSOAPCO.ECRATER.COM
Again Thank you so Much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, ordering on your site was so easy, really love the crumbles. you'll see more of me.
How does the feedback work there? I looked in stores, most have no feed back.
prim_lover

Anonymous said...

Just got my crumbles, yummmy!!!!I want some of that vanilla latte. It ws so easy to order from your website and supper fast delivery, I ordered them on Friday got them Monday.
Kathy P

PurelyByNature.com
PurelyByNature.com

Please Sign Our Guest Book

Money Saving Coupons

Oh What A Wonderful Place TO Be

I'm a proud member of